Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Product Review: L'Oreal Power Moisture Moisture Rush Mask

Price: $5.99
Purchased At: Wal-Mart
Amount: 8.5 fl oz/250 mL
Promises: Moisture Rush Mask instantly infuses moisture into every strand. Locks in intense hydration without weigh-down. Transforms dehydrated hair into silky, soft and manageable.
  • Advanced treatment with hyaluronic
  • Our system infuses moisture deep in the hair fiber
  • Up to 10x more moisture


Directions: After using Power Moisture Shampoo, apply to wet hair and massage through ends.

Ingredients: Water, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Quaternium 87, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Candelilla Cera (Candelila Wax), Trideceth 6, PEG/PPG/Polybutene Glycol 8/5/3 Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Linalool, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Serine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Sodium Hyaluronate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide, Green 3 (Cl 42053), Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Blue 1 (Cl 42090), D158085/1

My Assessment: I apply this conditioner to damp hair after I washed it wash it with shampoo. This conditioner has a very sweet, floral smell which on some days can be overwhelming but I can manage. I use the Laila Ali Conditioning Cap to deep condition for an hour. After that hour is up, my hair is very soft, manageable, and my curls revert back. Some people say that the smell of the conditioner stays on their hair for a few days but it doesn’t with me. Once it has been rinsed out with cold water, the smell goes away especially with my leave-in conditioner, and oils.


Other than that, I really do like this conditioner, I only use it about twice a month because it does contain protein within this conditioner. I will defiantly recommend this conditioner to someone else but please use the conditioner for your hair health and not because I said so.

No comments:

Post a Comment