Sunday, December 15, 2013
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Promises: The Donna name is recognized as a fine quality collection. Our personal promise of quality is in each and every one of our products. Look for our complete line of fine quality brushes available only from Donna.
I will definitely do a review on both products.
Have you ever tried this product? What are the benefits to it?
If there are any questions, feel free to put them down below.
Hey lovelies! Let me explain…
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013
- I part my hair within 4 sections and fully saturated my hair with warm water then added HE TT Conditioner. I experienced that my hair had a lot of slip with this product!
- I proceeded to deep condition my hair using the LeKair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening & Conditioning Cream, EVOO and Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Crème. I left that on for an hour.
- I then used a microfiber hair towel to get the excess water. I added oil to my scalp then added 2 Leave-ins: Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner and Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Cream and sealed it in with grapeseed oil.
- I air dried my hair for an hour then blow dried once my hair was 50% dry.
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Friday, November 1, 2013
- I clarified my hair using Ion Clarifying Shampoo. I made sure that my hair was fully saturated before applying. I feel as if I’m saving shampoo if I only apply it to my scalp and massaging it in using the tips of my fingers.
- Next I used my moisturizing shampoo to add some moisture to my hair by using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo.
- My hair felt a little strippy so I decided to do a protein treatment. OMG I wish I never mixed these certain ingredients because it smelled so weird! I used Organics Hair Mayonnaise, ORS Replenishing Conditioner and actual mayonnaise. I don’t think I will use the mayonnaise because it smelled so weird to me after mixing everything together. I left that smelly concoction on my hair for 45 minutes.
- Once everything was washed out, I went to my deep conditioning session by using Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Crème, LeKair Cholesterol Strengthening and Conditioning Cream and EVOO. I wanted it to be a little liquid-y but it seemed as if the more oil I added into it, the thicker it became so I stopped trying. I left that mixture on for an hour.
- Finally, I did my ACV Rinse and I was finished in the shower.
- T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then added my leave in, heat protectant and some EVOO then proceeded to blow dry my hair on COOL hair. The reason why I keep on blow drying my hair is because the room was really good and I get sick quick so I didn’t want to mess that up due to the fact that I was sick not too long ago. After, I added some ECO Styler Gel to my edges and nape then wrapped my hair up.
Thursday, October 31, 2013
- I saturated my hair with warm water then applied VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner. I detangled my hair with a paddle brush….yikes! All of a sudden my hair had flakes coming out. I don’t know if it’s from the gel, my hair, or the brush but I’m not using the brush anymore. The conditioner stayed in my hair for 45 minutes.
- Co-washed with Suaves Professional Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner.
- Next up, I did an ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Rinse.
- T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then added Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner, Heat Protectant and sealed it in with EVOO.
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
Directions: Shampoo hair and rinse thoroughly. Apply a generous amount of Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream to palms of hands. Massage thoroughly. Repeat this condition process a second time, rinse hair thoroughly and towel dry. Your hair is now ready for that special style you’re seeking!
I’ve always had LeKair on my mind every time I pass it in WalMart. It is very cheap and I hope that it will work wonders on my hair.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Made sure that my hair was fully saturated with luke-warm water.
- Used VO5 Moisturizing Conditioner twice. I detangled my hair both times I used the conditioner.
- Then I used Aussie Moist Conditioner once and detangled my hair for the final time.
- T-shirt dried my hair for 30 minutes then added Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner on my hair.
- My hair was 90% dry so I added EVOO and detangled.
- Then I did Bantu Knots.
Sunday, October 20, 2013
- Hot Oil treatment for the first time as a pre-poo. For my hot oil treatment, I will be using a mixture of: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Grapeseed, and Avocado Oil.
- Shampoo with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo.
- Tea rinse with Earl Grey Black Tea for 45 minutes to 1hr.
- Applied VO5 Smoothing Conditioner for 30 minutes, then rinsed.
- Deep conditioned with a mixture of: Aussie Moist 3 Minute Deeeeep Treatment, Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner, EVOO and Grapeseed oil for 1 hr.
- Sprayed hair with ACV Rinse (ACV= Apple Cider Vinegar)
- I rinsed out with cold water
- T-shirt dry for 30 minutes, sprayed with Aussie Leave-in conditioner, tied with a silk scarf until 80% dry; add extra virgin olive oil and detangled.
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
My hair was super dry and it was time for me to do something about it. Co-wash time :)
1. Scalp massage with my oil mixture which contains
a. Vitamin E Oil
b. Grapeseed Oil
c. Avocado Oil
d. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
I left it on my hair for about 4 hours while in class! No, I did not have a shower cap on my head.
2. Co-washed my hair with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner. After 3 minutes, my hair began to curl.
3. Detangle in the shower.
4. Added leave-ins and sealed with coconut oil.
5. Added Aloe Vera and ECO Styler Gel to my edges.
6. Using the scarf method to air-dry my hair.
Keeping my finger crossed and hoping that my hair will lay down.