Thursday, July 10, 2014

Just Purchased

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



This purchase was just really random. Me and my father quickly ran to Fred’s to grab some laundry detergent and dish detergent. I went over to the Health and Beauty aisle and found the Conair Magnetic Rollers. The price was $12.95 but I noticed that something was wrong with all of the packages that they were selling. All of the metal clips were missing. So, I got this for half the price but I had to buy extra metal clips, which weren’t expensive. This was something that I really wanted because I want to try a new protective style since I’m tired of ponytails. My hair sometimes does not want to cooperate with a ponytail for the week. There are so many YouTube videos or blogs and I’ve seen a lot of beautiful outcomes. So, why not try to see if it works for me.


You see this relaxer right? Yeah, I’m almost 13 weeks post but my hair is going crazy. My ends look like they’re fried and I haven’t flat-ironed my hair in so long. My hair is shedding like crazy and don’t get me started on breakage. Ummph! I decided to buy this because I don’t know if I can take this anymore. This relaxer is in Normal. I bought the replenishing conditioner for this relaxer as well for a light protein treatment.


What was your recent purchase?

No comments:

Post a Comment