Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Renpure Originals: Coconut Cream Conditioner

So, I just bought this product from BI-LO for $4.79. I was just roaming around in the hair aisle and noticed this line that I never heard of before. It had a sale so I decided to buy it just to try it out.

One thing that I absolutely noticed about it is that it contains no sodium chloride, sulfates, dyes, harsh salts, parabens or gluten. Another good thing about it is that you do get your money worth because this product is filled to the top.

Since I haven’t heard of this product before, I checked out their website here: www.renpure.com They also have many other hair products that I also wish to try out as well.


The conditioner seems legit so I cannot wait to try it out but only when I clarify my hair because it’s been a while since I did.


Have you ever tried Renpure Originals products?

No comments:

Post a Comment