Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Product Review: Aunt Jackie's Moisturizing Conditioner

Price: $5 for 9 oz/260 mL
Purchased At: Dollar General
Promises: Enriched with Shea Butter and Olive Oil

Say goodbye to frizz unruly curls and lifeless coils. Define, shape and control curls, waves, coils and braid outs while adding moisture, shine and natural conditioning.

For amazing softness, deep conditioning and greater manageability use Aunt Jackie’s In Control as often as needed. Perfect as a restorative and reconstructive conditioning treatment or as a co-wash, In Control gives vibrancy to dehydrated, brittle, dull, dry-looking hair and softens for easier combing and styling. Curls and waves become more elongating and smoother coils, twists and braid-outs become touchably soft and more defined and heat-styled hair looks silky and frizz-free.

Ingredients: Aua, Glycerin, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Butrospermim Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Lanolin Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcool, Propylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone PEG-8 Laurate, d-Limonene, Hexyl cinnamic aldehyde, Linalool, Amyl cinnamic aldehyde, Lilial, Panthenol, Soluble Collagen, Tocopherol, Benzyl alcohol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cinnamic alcohol, 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one, Hydrolyzed uinoa, Cl 42090 (Blue 1)

My Assessment: I apply this conditioner with coconut oil to either dry or damp hair. I use the Laila Ali Conditioning Cap for an hour. My results were amazing! I had a lot of slip and my hair was really juicy. To be honest, since this conditioner has a thick consistency, I use coconut oil first on my hair so that the conditioner can slide on easily.

This is an amazing product but I feel as I’m paying a lot for a little amount of product. For 9 ounces, I’m paying $5 but for 14-15 ounces, I found out that it only cost about $8. There is a major different and I’m kind of on a budget since school is coming soon.

Other than that, I love this conditioner. It gives my hair what it needs; it makes my hair soft and manageable. I was about to get 4 uses so far and I’m already hooked.

Would I buy this product again? Yes, girl but I’ll either buy it online or at a beauty supply store to get it in a bigger size.

No comments:

Post a Comment