I washed my hair Oct. 23
I’m trying to do something different with my hair for co-washing days. Instead of constantly stepping in and out of the shower, I decided to co-wash in one sitting.
- Made sure that my hair was fully saturated with luke-warm water.
- Used VO5 Moisturizing Conditioner twice. I detangled my hair both times I used the conditioner.
- Then I used Aussie Moist Conditioner once and detangled my hair for the final time.
- T-shirt dried my hair for 30 minutes then added Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner on my hair.
- My hair was 90% dry so I added EVOO and detangled.
- Then I did Bantu Knots.
In the morning, talk about FAIL