Wednesday, October 30, 2013




LeKair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening & Conditioning Cream
Price: $1.82
Purchased At: Walmart
Promises: This rich, smooth, silky hair cream is a unique blend of natural organic conditioners that strengthens, deep conditions and moisturizes damaged hair, split ends, and dry brittle hair. This specially formulated Strengthening and Conditioning Cream is ideal for chemically treated hair.

Directions: Shampoo hair and rinse thoroughly. Apply a generous amount of Cholesterol Plus Strengthening and Conditioning Cream to palms of hands. Massage thoroughly. Repeat this condition process a second time, rinse hair thoroughly and towel dry. Your hair is now ready for that special style you’re seeking!

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Cetearyl Alcohol & PEG-40 Castor Oil & Stearalkonium Choloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Cholesterol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #4, Aloe Barbadensis, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) & Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D).
Fragrance: To me at the moment, it smells like pool water. I don’t understand why I think it smells like that but right now it does. I will smell it again very soon so that I can determine if it still smells like that.

I’ve always had LeKair on my mind every time I pass it in WalMart. It is very cheap and I hope that it will work wonders on my hair.

 With Love,

 Tamara

Has anyone tried this conditioner? Is it a good conditioner to use?

1 comment:

  1. Just used it in my younger sister's hair last night, the price was looking nice lol. Not very moisturizing, no slip at all. Thankfully the leave ins I used contradicted the effects. I mixed it with EVOO and left it on for 20 Minutes and only did one rinse,maybe next time I'll follow the directions lol. Can't wait to hear about your results with it.:-)

    ReplyDelete