Saturday, October 12, 2013

Wash Day


Wash Day

….it can go really right or really wrong…

(1)  Pre-pooed my hair with 4 tsp coconut oil, 5 tsp Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner, 3 ½ tsp Replenishing Conditioner by ORS, 2 tsp honey and 3 drops of Eucalyptus Oil. I'm trying out some new things because I’m going through trial & error. I applied it in 4 sections on DAMP hair. After applying, my hair felt really curly and strong.


(2)  Shampoo with Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo.

(3)  DC (Deep Conditioned) with Organics Olive Oil Deep Conditioner mixed with grapeseed oil and coconut oil. It made my hair feel very soft and left it in my hair for 45 minutes.

(4)  Wrapped my hair with a microfiber towel (Twisty Towel) for 25 minutes. My new growth felt curly but moisturized. I am currently 9 weeks post relaxer.

(5)  I added Aussie Moist Leave-in Conditioner, Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Conditioning Cream and sealed it in with coconut oil. Next, it’s time to detangle.

(6)  After detangling for 10 minutes, I applied ECO-Styler Gel to my edges and finished air drying my hair with the scarf method.
 

[The Overall Day?]

Overall, this is the best wash day I have ever done! I had a lot less breakage, softer, tangle-free hair and plus, my hair is straighter.
 
All I need to work on is the frizz and puffiness.


How do your wash days turn out?
With Love,
          

No comments:

Post a Comment