Thursday, October 31, 2013

Mid Week: Co-Wash

Date: October 30, 2013
I felt as if my hair did not have a successful wash day last Sunday. My hair was dry because I only moisturized and sealed once since I washed my hair. I know I know….that’s not a good thing to do but a girl gets tired sometime!
Enough is enough…
  1. I saturated my hair with warm water then applied VO5 Moisture Milks Moisturizing Conditioner. I detangled my hair with a paddle brush….yikes! All of a sudden my hair had flakes coming out. I don’t know if it’s from the gel, my hair, or the brush but I’m not using the brush anymore. The conditioner stayed in my hair for 45 minutes.
  2. Co-washed with Suaves Professional Almond & Shea Butter Conditioner.
  3. Next up, I did an ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) Rinse.
  4. T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then added Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner, Heat Protectant and sealed it in with EVOO.
 
[[[The Overall Day?]]]
Overall, I did love this co-washing session. I blow dried my hair on a cool setting. My hair feels really soft and very smooth! The front of my hair is laid down nicely with no problems! As for styling, I added just a little bit of ECO Styler Gel to my edges and nape then tied my hair down until the morning.
 
With Love,
Tamara
How was your recent co-wash day?

No comments:

Post a Comment