Friday, November 1, 2013

Wash Day


Clarifying Day!

Happy November Ladies <3

You all know what day it is….it’s the day to clarify my hair. I usually do this once a month but a second one may be needed if I experience a lot of buildup in my hair. That usually doesn’t occur.

Moving on…

  1. I clarified my hair using Ion Clarifying Shampoo. I made sure that my hair was fully saturated before applying. I feel as if I’m saving shampoo if I only apply it to my scalp and massaging it in using the tips of my fingers.
  2. Next I used my moisturizing shampoo to add some moisture to my hair by using Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo.
  3. My hair felt a little strippy so I decided to do a protein treatment. OMG I wish I never mixed these certain ingredients because it smelled so weird! I used Organics Hair Mayonnaise, ORS Replenishing Conditioner and actual mayonnaise. I don’t think I will use the mayonnaise because it smelled so weird to me after mixing everything together. I left that smelly concoction on my hair for 45 minutes.

  4. Once everything was washed out, I went to my deep conditioning session by using Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Crème, LeKair Cholesterol Strengthening and Conditioning Cream and EVOO. I wanted it to be a little liquid-y but it seemed as if the more oil I added into it, the thicker it became so I stopped trying. I left that mixture on for an hour.
  5. Finally, I did my ACV Rinse and I was finished in the shower.
  6. T-shirt dried for 30 minutes then added my leave in, heat protectant and some EVOO then proceeded to blow dry my hair on COOL hair. The reason why I keep on blow drying my hair is because the room was really good and I get sick quick so I didn’t want to mess that up due to the fact that I was sick not too long ago. After, I added some ECO Styler Gel to my edges and nape then wrapped my hair up.

[[[The Overall Day]]]

Overall, my hair is feeling okay. I forgot to mention that when I added my final deep conditioner, my hair felt a little stiff. It’s not too bad because my hair is still manageable. After adding my leave-in heat protectant and oil, my hair felt back to normal. I believe it was the LeKair that caused the entire ruckus but I’m not going to put the blame all on the product yet until I do a little more research and get a few more usage out of it. But besides that, my hair feels pretty good. The only thing that I’m still trying to work on is my frizz. I still don’t understand but the front of my hair is so frizzy that I cannot stand it anymore. I just don’t know what to do. I’m going to do some more research!

 

When do you clarify your hair?

Xoxo

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment