Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Product


Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum


Prices: Dollar General: $5 | Amazon: $6 | Walgreens: $6 | Walmart: $5 Target: $5
Promises: Get the most intense smoothing yet from sleek and shine anti-frizz serum. Now it locks out frizz for a full 3 days, even in a 97% humidity.
 
My hair is constantly dry and is always in need of moisture. I learned about serums and they tend to leave the hair very soft and smooth. I also wanted to find a serum that can minimize the fizziness with my hair.
The only serum that I found was the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum. It is supposed to help with frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair. So far my hair really loves it but I’m going to wait to give it a review. Make sure you all check that out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment