Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 Hits & Misses


I’ve only been on my hair journey for a few months now but I’ve learned so many things in a little bit of time. I had a lot of set-backs due to products and a lot of growth due to them as well. This is a few days late but I managed to have to time to write this blog.
HITS

Promoting healthy hair and healthy hair growth and never giving up                                            
You all know that I’ve struggled with bad hair since I was in middle school. My hair always stayed the same length. I wanted to give up  until I watched YouTube videos and became inspired. Now that I understand my hair and know what to do now, I will never stop.

Herbal Essence Moisturizing Conditioner
I will always keep this product in stock! Every time I used this conditioner, it made My hair very soft and curly. I used this for my co-wash, moisturizing mix and deep conditioner.

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Breakage Serum
This product saved my life. It helped to tone down my Frizz and made my hair very soft and shiny.

Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
I had a love hate relationship with ACV Rinses but overall it did help my hair out.

 
MISSES
African Pride Leave-In Conditioner
This product made my hair feel very crunchy But maybe next year I might come back to it.

LeKair Cholesterol Plus Strengthen Conditioning Cream
My hair felt very weird and strong. By the next day, it would feel Very crunchy

Constant Battle with Shedding & Breakage
Dryness
Frizziness



What are your favorite products of 2013?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment