Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year + January Goals


For my New Years resolution, I’m not going to do a “New Year, New Me” motto because I know that’s not going to happen. The year 2013 wasn't really good for me because I got really sick all of the time, I felt like crap and I didn't want to do anything at all. One the days I did feel good, I felt stupid because I wanted to hang out or just enjoy the world but I couldn't because I'm always sick. I took a good look at myself and decided that I wanted to change some things physically and mentally. For each month, I plan on setting myself new goals and if I couldn't fulfill them in the previous months, I'll either add it on or I'll compromise by tweaking a little bit of changes to make it better for me.
Here we go!
January Goals
 
Drink More Water It’s kind of sad to say that I never really drink water. Soda is a bad habit and I’m willing to stop.
M&S Daily I want to make my hair healthy by keeping my hair moisturized.
Exercise More I want to start walking more then work my way up to the harder stuff.
Be More Open I’m always a turtle in a shell when it comes to making friends.
Update My Journal I haven’t written anything in my journal in months since I’ve been sick. I’m thinking about creating one for myself. Something personal.
I honestly want to buy one from Jeni from www.justgrowalready.com but everything is tied into school and I can’t afford it right now.
This is going to be a long process but I’m willing to fulfill my goals.

What are your New Year Resolutions?


 



No comments:

Post a Comment