Sunday, December 1, 2013

I'm Back


I’m Back Finally!!

Hey lovelies! Let me explain…

I’ve been very very sick during my break from school but I’m trying to get better. First of all, I want to say, Happy Late Thanksgiving. I’m very thankful or my family and my niece who is coming in two months. I’m also very thankful for seeing another day and conquering through being sick throughout the whole Fall Term. I say that because there were days where I did not want to go to classes due to the fact that I was ill and couldn’t breathe. But, I managed to get back on the Dean’s List. Other than that, I’m thankful every day for my life. I know you all are arguing what my hair is like right now. It’s a little dry because I need to M&S tonight. Besides that, my hair is getting thicker and becoming healthier.

While I’ve been MIA, I’ve been thinking about a lot of things. I’m going to do some changes to my blog by trying to change my background and motivate people to promote hair growth. But, I’m going to have a set schedule to keep you ladies and gents informed.
 

Look forward and stay tuned into my blog….

Xoxo

Tamara Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment