Friday, November 8, 2013

Mid Week


Co-Wash Day

This was done November 6, 2013

I decided to co-wash my hair today because my hair was sooooo dry and I wanted to take control of that. I thought that today was the day that I was going to try my Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Conditioner.

  1. I part my hair within 4 sections and fully saturated my hair with warm water then added HE TT Conditioner. I experienced that my hair had a lot of slip with this product!
  2. I proceeded to deep condition my hair using the LeKair Cholesterol Plus Strengthening & Conditioning Cream, EVOO and Hollywood Beauty Olive Cholesterol Deep Conditioning Crème. I left that on for an hour.
  3. I then used a microfiber hair towel to get the excess water. I added oil to my scalp then added 2 Leave-ins: Aussie Hair Insurance Leave-in Conditioner and Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-in Cream and sealed it in with grapeseed oil.
  4.  I air dried my hair for an hour then blow dried once my hair was 50% dry.

[[[[The Overall Day?]]]]

The overall day, I’m beginning to like Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Conditioner! It had my hair really moisturized! But I’m beginning to dislike the LeKair Conditioner because it caused my hair to feel a little stiff. As for my hair, I just added some ECO Styler Gel to my edges and put my hair in a ponytail.
 

 

With Love,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment