Saturday, November 2, 2013

Just Purchased

 
Herbal Essence: Totally Twisted Conditioner
 
I was shopping at Wal-Mart today just looking through the hair products and accessories and found some things that were on sale. When I say sale, I mean half off everything. Some of the hair products were Nexxus, Suave, Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essence. I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a product but when I saw the price, I couldn’t let it go.

Price: $1.50
Purchased At: Wal-Mart
Promises: Twist & Shout: Lushly defined waves begin with a high-intensity moisturizing conditioner. It helps to remove the frizz factor and replenish vital moisturizers to keep your curls bouncy and beautiful.
Curls and Boys: You’ll have them wrapped around your finger in no time. Totally Twisted curl boosting mousse defies humidity to keep your shiny, springy curls bouncing.
This product is mainly for removing frizz and keeps the hair moisturized so that the curls stay bouncy and beautiful. I definitely want my frizz to be gone because every time I want a sleek look for my hair, the frizz takes over and my hairstyle is not the way I want it to look and I feel stupid.
I’m going to keep my hands crossed because I really want this frizz to be over with. Trust me, I really need this!
I tried to look at some reviews but I’ve only seen Natural ladies talk about this. I believe that this will work well for my new growth but we’ll see. I’m going to give this product a try, 3-4 times then I’m going to write a review.
 
Have you ever used this product? How did it work on your hair?
xoxo
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment