My hair was super dry and it was time for me to do something about it. Co-wash time :)
1. Scalp massage with my oil mixture which contains
a. Vitamin E Oil
b. Grapeseed Oil
c. Avocado Oil
d. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
I left it on my hair for about 4 hours while in class! No, I did not have a shower cap on my head.
2. Co-washed my hair with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner. After 3 minutes, my hair began to curl.
3. Detangle in the shower.
4. Added leave-ins and sealed with coconut oil.
5. Added Aloe Vera and ECO Styler Gel to my edges.
6. Using the scarf method to air-dry my hair.
Keeping my finger crossed and hoping that my hair will lay down.