Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mid Week: Co Wash

My hair was super dry and it was time for me to do something about it. Co-wash time :)

1.      Scalp massage with my oil mixture which contains

a.     Vitamin E Oil

b.     Grapeseed Oil

c.     Avocado Oil

d.     EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)

I left it on my hair for about 4 hours while in class! No, I did not have a shower cap on my head.

2.      Co-washed my hair with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner. After 3 minutes, my hair began to curl.

3.      Detangle in the shower.

4.      Added leave-ins and sealed with coconut oil.

5.      Added Aloe Vera and ECO Styler Gel to my edges.

6.      Using the scarf method to air-dry my hair.

Keeping my finger crossed and hoping that my hair will lay down.

 

With Love,

Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment