Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just Purchased

Jamaican Mango & Lime
Jamaican Black Castor Oil
-Coconut Nut-

Price: $6.99
Purchased: Beauty Supply Store
Amount: 4 fl oz/118 mL

Promises:
·        Nourished
·         Prevents Breakage
·         Adds Sheen & Moisture
·         Natural Ingredients
·         Aromatherapy


Yasssss baby! I finally got my JBCO and I plan on doing soo many things with it. My main priority with this JBCO is to take care of my edges and this small bald spot. I do unfortunately have a receding hairline on both sides of my hair. I had them since I was born. I hope and pray that this JBCO will help my bald spot as well as my receding hairline. If it doesn’t help my hairline, then I will understand that hair will not grow there and I’ll be okay because it’s not a huge problem for me.


Stay tuned for my JBCO Hair Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment