Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hair Update

Girl, Where Have You Been?

I want to deeply apologize for not updating anything on my blog! Here are the reasons why I couldn’t post anything:
1. I’ve been very sick! I’ve been going through it as well as my hair!! I’m being so honest with you guys….I would wash my hair and prep myself to post the next day and I would get really sick! I don’t want to go into detail about it but my whole day would be shut down.
2. My school requires an internship program. I decided to work at a hospital for the program and it was a really great learning experience. Even though I was worked like a dog. (No complaints because I passed with an A!) At the end of the day, I would go home and sleep because I was so tired.
3. As for my hair, I don’t know what’s going on. Since I’ve been really sick, my body would sweat and cause my hair to be fried! At times I wanted to give up but I stuck it through because I’m tired of my hair looking like this! My hair has been constantly dry and I’ve been really slacking at times. But I’m going to step up my game by:
·         DC frequently
·         More Hot Oil Treatments
·         Co-wash often
·         M&S (every-other day)
·         Baby my ends
I’ve realized that my hair is very, very, VERY uneven, especially in the front! I’m going to do my ultimate best to make my hair even.
You will see later on in my posts.

Stay Blessed,
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment