Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Stretching Update


How is my hair after 12 weeks?

Let’s just say that I’m having many, many, many set-backs. But, I’m not giving up on my hair! Since I’ve been taking care of my hair, I gained about 1-1.5 inches of new growth.

Here are the benefits of this stretch:
  • Lots of new growth. 
  • More shine since I bought JBCO. 
  • Bigger bun :) 
  • Soft hair.
  • I can see what my new growth looks like!

The issues of this stretch:
  • Boring bun. 
  • Uneven hair. 
  • Shrinkage. 
  • Thinning edges. 
  • Tangles. 
  • Dryness. 
  • Frizzy hair. 
  • Rough edges

Things I need to work on:

  • Avoiding the bun look. 
  • Learn how to do other protective styles. 
  • Keeping my hair moisturized.

How’s your stretch going?
With Love,
Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment