Friday, February 6, 2015

Hair Babble: M&S After Heatless Blowout

Let’s. Talk. Hair.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Hey guys! This is my first Hair Babble post of the year and I’m so excited! I forgot to mention that it has been a month since I got a trim and my hair is growing! My schedule has been a little crazy so I could not take a pictures. But, this weekend, I will try to remember to take a picture since I really need to update my Current Length portion of my blog.

But Monday I washed my hair (check the post here) and instead of doing my normal wash day routine, I wanted to do a heat-less blowout because I miss my hair. My hair still felt a bit tangled and my scalp was really sensitive. I felt as if my hair needed some strength so I decided to M&S tonight. I’m not doing the L.O.C method until my next wash day so I’m only using 2 products.

Products Used:

African Pride Olive Miracle Anti-Breakage Formula (Check it out here)

Shea Butter

Paddle Brush
Since my hair still felt a bit tangled so I gently detangled with fingers. It began to hurt a bit so I decided to use a protein based moisturizer. A good thing that I noticed with this moisturizer was that it doesn’t have any bad ingredients (i.e. Mineral Oil or Sulfates). It’s legit.

What i also noticed was that it helped to melt the tangles away. My hair felt very moisturized and a little went a long way. But I will not use this moisturizer everyday because it is protein.
But, I’m still loosing the same amount of hair that I lost from my previous wash day. I’m not liking this so I’m going to add Simplicity Oil to my edges and nape. Tomorrow, I will use JBCO to my scalp to see if that will help.




These are the results of my hair the following day: My hair was really soft, smooth, very moisturized and did not feel weighed down. Plus, my hair was not tangled any more due to the help of my paddle brush.




I’m so excited to have this new section on my blog! Look forward to more post like this on Fridays!


Have you ever tried African Pride Moisturizers?

3 comments:

  1. I tried this product before, but my 4c hair did not really like it because it left my hair feeling weird after it dries out. I love your hair. It looks healthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried their leave-in conditioner and it made my hair feel very cruchy and dry. But what kind of "cheapie" moisturizer have you used before

      Delete
    2. I've tried their leave-in conditioner and it made my hair feel very cruchy and dry. But what kind of "cheapie" moisturizer have you used before

      Delete