Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy New Year


Happy New Year!!!!

I’m so sorry that I’m late bringing in this beautiful new year with you all. I just really wanted to be with my family and I kept getting sick. I’ve been constantly been MIA lately due to school but I do have some free time now and I’m trying my hardest to get back into the groove of writing blogs all the time. (Yes Groove!!). I told myself that I wasn’t going to have any new year resolutions but there’s one thing that I really want to step up on, myself. I just want to be happy, become healthier, exercise as well as my hair. For the past few months, I have been neglecting my hair because while I was home, I took care of my beautiful niece and spent time with my family. I also noticed that my hair wasn’t doing too well. I literally was on the edge of giving up on my hair. I didn’t see any progress at all and it was because I didn’t have money to get a trim. I don’t trust myself trimming my own hair because my hair is short and I know that I’m going to jack it up. Lol.

On New Year’s day, I washed my hair and went to a salon to get a trim. They stylist trimmed off an inch and I felt so much happier. I felt as if this year is a new beginning and a new start for my hair. I’ve been really stepping up my game on washing, dc, as well as moisturizing and sealing my hair constantly. Ever since I started my hair journey, I promised myself that I wasn’t going to go back to the way my hair looked before then. Trust me, it’s horrible.

I don’t want this post to be long but I’m trying my hardest to keep up on this blog. I know that there will be more post and I’m also thinking about restarting my YouTube channel so that people can follow me on my hair journey! Here are some things that I do want to incorporate more in my blog:
  • ·         Hair Babble
  • ·         Wash Days
  • ·         Product Reviews
  • ·         Hair Updates
  • ·         Length Checks

I promise that I will not fail this blog. Thank you so much in reading this blog, leaving positive comments and following my hair journey. It’s very hard but I’m managing to keep positive.

HHJ

-Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment